The information is displayed in the form of table where:
- the Name column contains the name of a scanning object;
- the Image Path column contains the path to the scanning object;
- the Registry Path column displays the full path to a registry key that contains information on the scanning object;
- the Information column contains the result of scanning the object by the antivirus engine.
To provide flexible search, the information is divided into the following sections:
- section containing information on current Autorun.inf files;
- section containing information on all multilevel providers (LSP Providers) registered in the system;
- section containing information on autorun items that are specified directly in the registry (the Registry item and its subitems);
- section that provides information on the content of the autorun folder (Shell Autostart Folders).
Actions on Objects
- refreshing and scanning list of objects by pressing the Refresh button;
- viewing the object information specified in the registry by double-clicking the name of the object;
- enabling/disabling the object from the autoruns by setting/unsetting a flag opposite the object name.
Note: When disabling all information on the selected object from a registry key will be moved to the Vba32Disable registry branch specially created for this purpose. So you can restore it if needed.
- deleting information on the object by pressing the Delete button.
At that the following actions will be performed depending on the object type:
- When deleting the information from the Autorun.inf Files and Shell Autostart Folders items, the selected files will be deleted from the hard drive;
- When deleting the information from the Registry subitems, an entry, that corresponds to the selected object, will be removed from the registry.
Warning: Unadvised actions on objects may damage the system functioning.